Talk

Advanced search

Foldable Baby Changer / Bath

(2 Posts)
curiousdesigner Sun 22-Nov-20 15:56:44

Hi everyone, I'm an industrial design student and I'm currently taking part in a design competition in my spare time.

The product in question which I have to design is a foldable baby changer/ bath for an Italian brand called Primi Sogni. As a student who does not yet have children, I would love any input from you parents out there to help me gain some insights!

What type of baby changer or bath are you already using? What do you love about them? What do you have about them? What could be improved? What would be a really helpful feature to assist you when bathing or changing your baby? What type of materials/finishes do you like on these products? What do you find frustrating about bathing or changing your child? Or if you were designing this product, what would you like to see it have?

You don't have to give me answers to all of these questions, but if you can give me any insights which you think may help me then they are much appreciated. Thanks in advance everyone! smile

OP’s posts: |
Caspianberg Sun 22-Nov-20 16:01:05

I’m not sure a fancy changing table is needed. So far we have managed 7months of just a changing mat on a regular chest of drawers. It’s cheap, good height, and will just remove mat when he’s older and use as drawers.

A fold down table thing would just take up more space

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in