Talk

Advanced search

Baby never wakes us up

(4 Posts)
havalina Wed 03-Oct-07 23:38:22

Hi I know this is a bit of a bizarre one, but my baby (almost one) never cries to wake us up. I basically set my alarm to 7 on weekdays and 8 on weekends to get up and feed him, but he never cries in the morning, he twitters and farts about but never wakes us up, my dd(4) isn't an early riser either.

I was just wondering if leaving him to these times is acceptable, he goes to bed at 6, prompted by him not me, I'm just worried that he is waking super early and laying there for ages. He still naps through the day usually one or two depending if we have been out or not.

OMG what am I complaining about, feel bad AAARGH what do I do?

tori32 Wed 03-Oct-07 23:54:01

Make the most of it! Enjoy! If he wants you to go in for something I am sure he would shout louder!! grin My dd is the same now (20mths).

AitchTwoOh Wed 03-Oct-07 23:58:49

what ARE you complaining about you loon? dd never woke us up either, and still doesn't cry unless she's had a nightmare. we hear her playing with her toys and then 'Daddeeeeee'. she's a Good Girl. wink

xXxamyxXx Thu 04-Oct-07 00:07:10

ds never cries we hear him playing for a few minutes then daddy!!mamam!!dont know why im mamam instead of mammy just amgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now