Talk

Advanced search

2nd Birthday Presents.

(5 Posts)
3milygrac3 Wed 10-Jun-20 23:31:50

Hi everybody.. Hope you're all well in lockdown. My little boys 2nd birthday is coming up August. At the moment he's really into working things out like concentrating on clipping the dogs collar together or clipping his pram bar into the holes. I was wondering if anybody knows any mind challenging toys/games I can buy him suitable for his age? He kid of needs the challenge as stuff like mega blocks etc once he's done it he's not interested again he really like a challenge. Thank you everybody xxx

OP’s posts: |
TeddyBeans Wed 10-Jun-20 23:35:24

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WPXYMYT/?psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&coliid=I2MO730T9VNHR8&tag=mumsnetforu03-21&colid=1PDZ5XVRT60RX

Hopefully that works - I'm thinking of getting my 2yo one, he's just started showing an interest in buckles and things too

rachael12345 Wed 10-Jun-20 23:42:17

Magna blocks or similar - really want to get some more. I have a few from dd1 - ds2 27 months defo interested and they ate simpler to snap together than duplo type thing. V satisfying, can also stick on fridge, metal baby gate etc etc

Loads of boxes with wrapping paper - this age loves unwrapping. Maybe put random stuff in like shredded packaging, ball pit for garden?

rachael12345 Wed 10-Jun-20 23:42:40

Sand water table

Ricekrispie22 Thu 11-Jun-20 04:49:48

The Trihorse wooden marble run or Wishtime wooden marble run.
Junior Gears ocean wonder
Melissa and Doug geometric stacker

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in