Talk

Advanced search

Changing bag - help!

(8 Posts)
Eggcellent29 Wed 10-Jun-20 08:49:31

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a changing bag that can be worn as a backpack and over the shoulder please?

I hate the way backpack ones clip to the pram so want a long strap for the pram but a backpack for when baby is in the carrier smile

Thanks!!

OP’s posts: |
DappledThings Wed 10-Jun-20 08:56:19

Just get an ordinary backpack. Changing bags are a big scam really. Any bog-standard backpack for about £20 from somewhere like Sports Direct will have plenty of different pockets and compartments and last for years.

ZooKeeper19 Wed 10-Jun-20 09:28:05

I have a North Face for my office and I use it out and about with the baby now that I'm on leave. I agree, changing bags are waste of money, just get a bag you'll keep on using.

MoorGirl Wed 10-Jun-20 09:42:59

I agree with previous posters and so have been using my old cath kidston backpack - however have just purchased a changing backpack from amazon as was finding it annoying not having multiple compartments. Will see if it’s any better once it arrives.

ClaraTA Wed 10-Jun-20 09:50:10

Pacapod bags are great for this. Love mine, started off with a "normal" bag but it didn't work for me. I have the Hastings bag, it's on sale on their website 🙂

Jessy2903 Wed 10-Jun-20 10:21:16

I had a pacapod and loved it, but then decided to get a backpack and it was much better. They sell them on eBay for £20 and have slots for the bottles and wipes etc. It's been going strong for a few years

WhatWouldDominicDo Wed 10-Jun-20 10:29:00

What Dappled said - don't bother with a changing bag. Just get a bag in whatever style you like with lots of pockets.

Ampharete1999 Wed 10-Jun-20 10:32:33

I had this one - it was good price and fantastic. Roomy and really versatile as to how you could carry it or attach it to buggy

Bebamour Nappy Changing Bag Travel Backpack with Changing Mat Large Capacity Baby Bag (Dark Yellow) www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00W6SUZFE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CHk4Eb6FTABMZ?tag=mumsnetforu03-21

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in