Talk

Advanced search

8 month old playing

(5 Posts)
Laaalaaaa Sun 31-May-20 18:54:33

What does your 8 month old play with? My baby is almost 8 months and wondered what your baby’s favourite toys were at that age? I want to stimulate them more as they just seem to love rolling across the floor ( not yet crawling.)

OP’s posts: |
Betty98 Sun 31-May-20 19:53:36

I spent about £50 on a crawl around car thingy (wish I could remember the name, think it’s fisher price, they sell in Argos). It is probably the toy that’s had the single most usage. I’ve probably spent at least £50 combined on other smaller toys that don’t even get noticed. I recommended to a couple of my NCT friends and their little ones loved it too. Your LO might not be far off using even if not quite crawling yet.

Laaalaaaa Sun 31-May-20 20:44:12

I’ve just googled and that’s exactly what it’s called! It looks massive! We already have a playmat and jumperoo taking up living room space!

OP’s posts: |
Betty98 Sun 31-May-20 21:14:15

Yeah it’s not small. It’s not huge but you do need some room for it. The playmat and jumperoo mat become things of the past quite soon though 😬 well the play mat will become the starting point for crawling anyway!

Betty98 Sun 31-May-20 21:15:24

2 Pack LED Foam Sticks Flashing... www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B083TLLQ9K?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share&tag=mumsnetforu03-21

I’d recommend these for cheap and simple?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in