Talk

Advanced search

Activities for 2 YO

(4 Posts)
PsGal Sun 22-Sep-19 13:20:40

Please can anyone advise on activities that are suitable for 2.2 yo? Or is she still too young for this sort of thing? I'm new to the area where I live so would like to get her involved.

I am waiting for her to do swimming lessons. I work full time so I need to find activities she can do at the weekend.

Thank you

sleepismysuperpower1 Sun 22-Sep-19 16:39:00

you could have a look for dance or gymnastic classes, which start to run from that age. football clubs also take kids from 2 years old also x

hormonesorDHbeingadick Sun 22-Sep-19 17:58:24

Does she need to do activities? I just go to parks, national trust properties, soft play, museums, visit friends and family and go to cafes and at home play, cook, arts and craft etc and this easily fills a weekend.

OnlyFoolsnMothers Sun 22-Sep-19 21:00:02

I tried my 2 year old (2yr 1 month) at football and mini athletics, all advertised for 2-5yrs old. Imo a waste of time and I will try again when she’s 3- zero focus or attention span. We stick to: soft play, feeding the ducks, the playground, playing at home- it’s plenty for them and they enjoy it without pressure

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »