Talk

Advanced search

Spitting

(5 Posts)
NotAClue101 Wed 11-Sep-19 22:40:12

My boy is just over 7 months old. He has just started this spitting/sick thing that is driving me mad. He will be sat there and just spits a fountain out his mouth from nowhere...sometimes clear and other times with milk in. This can be straight after a feed or hours after last feed.
He is happy in himself, playing and laughing, still wanting food etc. I'm changing him 6/7 times a day atm. He has only been doing it this week.

NotAClue101 Wed 11-Sep-19 22:41:34

It's not spitting up, as that's all google comes up with...it's more like a deliberate spit sometimes and other time a fountain of fluid comes out (like if an adult took a mouthful of water and then spat it out in a stream)

Wondering if this a wonderful phase, or something I should keep an eye on? I'm a FTM so everything is new to me and I have no idea what is normal and a phase and what isn't 🤷🏻‍♀️

AllFourOfThem Wed 11-Sep-19 22:41:43

Is he teething?

NotAClue101 Thu 12-Sep-19 07:35:15

@AllFourOfThem yeah he has been teething did a while now

user1493413286 Thu 12-Sep-19 07:41:52

If it was while he had milk in his mouth I’d assume it was just a trick he’s found but if it’s hours after a feed I’d probably take him to the doctor as that must be coming up from his tummy from your description

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »