Talk

Advanced search

potty training any useful tips from you guys out there!!! all suggestions helpful

(3 Posts)
princessbride Fri 20-Jul-07 10:15:34

i have 2 two year olds who i feel are ready...looking for some tricks of the trade

TheGoddessBlossom Fri 20-Jul-07 13:37:04

hey princessbride (love that film) there is a whole section on this where you might find loads of help, I did! Try there?

Tinkjon Fri 20-Jul-07 19:25:22

Personally I am a big advocate of leaving potty training until as late as absolutely possible and trying to ignore the disapproving comments from grandparents I left my DD very late, until she was about 3.5, and she was completely trained within 48 hours and then did nights about a fortnight after that. She would probably have been ready quite a while before that but I thought it would be so much hassle going out and having to stop to find toilets that I left it late for my own sake - but it worked so well that I would definitely do it again with another one. Friends who tried much earlier than me spent months trying to crack it and whilst it could just be that their kids weren't ready whereas mine was, I'm sure that leaving it so late has a lot to do with how easy it was for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now