Talk

Advanced search

Do any other Mumsnetters get My Child magazine?

(2 Posts)
RainbowWalker Thu 21-Jun-07 18:35:11

This is a monthly subscription magazine... although I've now seen them being sold in Tesco as well.

I've been getting it for quite a few months now and there's been some quite interesting articles I just wondered if anyone else reads it and what they think of it?

lorca Fri 22-Jun-07 12:50:43

I got a phone call the other day sayig did I want to try the My Child mag for free, all I would pay was the cost of the P&P, £7, and if I wanted to subscribe I would pay £77 for 2 years sub. They sent me a big box of stuff, mags and CD's for KS1,2,&3, and i could peruse at my leisure, just if I didn't want it to send it back within a week! Then they would assume I wanted the sub to continue and debit my card for £84 - £7 of which I had already paid. In other words I had already subscribed, and if they didn't get it back within the week, I would be assumed to want to pay. I recieved it on friday, and didn't even have time to open it all, I had to send it back on wednesday to make sure they got it back by the following friday. Waste of £7, I didn't even unwrap the CDs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now