Advanced search

Please help!

(3 Posts)
mincymoo124 Fri 24-Aug-18 16:00:12

Hi I'm in a terrible relationship which is making my depression and anxiety bad. I am currently at university and about to start my third year next month. I am financially dependent on my partner to a degree as he pays the rent we also have a baby together who is nearly 1. I want to leave so bad but I feel trapped, I know if I stay I'm going to breakdown! I have also have a part time job which I have been on maternity leave from and due to go back in a couple of weeks but it is only 10 hours a week. I'm in a really bad place at the moment all I keep thinking is how could I be so stupid to have a baby with this person all though she is my world and the only thing that keeps my going. Would it ever be possible for me to rent somewhere whilst I'm still at uni? How would I cope? Would I get any support? I receive student finance so As far as I know I wouldn't be eligible for housing benefit?
Thanks for reading

mincymoo124 Tue 04-Sep-18 15:05:42


badgerhead Wed 05-Sep-18 07:53:07

I would suggest you talk to someone in your Uni asking what support is there for you financially & emotionally. Also contact Women's Aid as they will have people who can advise you. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »