Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Peppa pig live show

(5 Posts)
mamamalt Tue 13-Mar-18 17:18:53

Hello all!
So DS (18 mo) is peppa mad and the show is coming to Dublin in May.
Are we mad to consider taking him?
Anyone been and can give me any reviews?!
All info welcome.

Jasquers Tue 13-Mar-18 20:58:16

I took my DD to see the Peppa Show when she was 20 months. It wasn't very relaxing and there were times I thought we were going to have to leave as she became very restless (bored?) and didn't like the older kids screaming and shouting at the stage. There were bits she seemed to enjoy thought. Think it might be a tad young but you will be the best judge

PurplePotatoes Tue 13-Mar-18 21:04:17

I took my DD when she was about was a bit rubbish tbh, even DD who was a MASSIVE Peppa fan was a bit hmm at the people running around behind the puppets but overall she did enjoy it and had a good dance to the songs . It's very loud though so maybe don t sit at the front like we did!

Squishysquirmy Tue 13-Mar-18 21:13:13

Dd loved it when she was about 2 1/2. There were plenty of smaller children there. It was SO loud though; I think they turn the volume up to compensate for the inevitable screaming. So a deafening combination of crying babies, screeching pre-schoolers, booming microphones and loud, jangly music.
But dd loved it! At least at 18 months you won't get nagged for extortionately priced merchandise. smile

mamamalt Wed 14-Mar-18 21:34:55

Haha! I'm the one who is a sucker for the merch!
Thanks for the honest answers! I think we will prob go to the morning showing and just chance it! And pack snacks!
My gut feeling is he might be a bit young but the only time he sits still is when he's watching peppa pig so..! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now