Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Breast feeding...sick of big boobs LO 4months

(7 Posts)
Mum2be2017 Tue 13-Mar-18 13:35:18

I'm just hating my post pregnancy body especially my 34HH breast feeding balloons. Pre pregnancy I had big breasts 32F and around size 12. Now I'm 14-16 and can't find any nice breast feeding vests to fit and all nursing bras just push them out under my arm pits.

Anyone else in same boat?

bigdicnibba Tue 13-Mar-18 14:53:25

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

LuckyinOctober Tue 13-Mar-18 15:42:00

I’m similar but slightly smaller than you at 34G. I’ve found nursing bras that work though - have you tried Freya? They make an underwired one that might help. You’ll possibly also find the size is just temporary for another couple of months and they’ll start going back down once your LO starts eating food flowers

user1494670108 Tue 13-Mar-18 15:58:19

Against the advice of the time I went back to wearing supportive underwired bras when my babies were about the age of yours or maybe a little older.
I got fed up of the mono-boob heading towards my waist.
It kept me breast feeding for longer

JosephWearsNoPants Tue 13-Mar-18 16:51:52

i second FREYA
try bra stop (google them).
you can just hook your breast out in some bras. good support will make you feel better.

JosephWearsNoPants Tue 13-Mar-18 16:52:37

I also wore underwired. I was fine no issues with blockage etc.

Mum2be2017 Tue 13-Mar-18 18:12:58

Thanks guys, I do wear an underwired one, it's an elomi one. Freya one still put them under my armpits!! Haa! I just find I'm so miserable with them as just don't find any tops look nice with them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: