Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Crooked teeth?

(6 Posts)
Ilovemybaby91 Mon 12-Mar-18 12:51:33

My daughter is 8 months old & just recently got her two bottom teeth at the same time. Thing is, they are crooked. They're both pointing at an angle so they look almost like a 'v' shape. Is this normal? Will they go straight once other teeth grow & push them inwards? Tbh I needed braces & so did my partner so I always expected her to as well but thought baby teeth tended to be straighter/simpler than adult teeth. Anyone experienced this with their child? Thanks!

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Mon 12-Mar-18 18:01:48

They’ll probably move but the next time you have a check up I’d ask if they can give her a check up too. It’s never too early to start going to the Dentist smile

ODog Mon 12-Mar-18 20:42:34

My DD has this and dentist said it was normal as they would straighten up and they did

Ilovemybaby91 Mon 12-Mar-18 21:05:53

odog fab thank you

Mol1628 Mon 12-Mar-18 21:09:31

Both my children had this. They’re straight now they have all their teeth. Think it’s normal?

Ilovemybaby91 Tue 13-Mar-18 09:37:33

Thanks mol that's reassuring

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now