Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Crooked teeth?

(6 Posts)
Ilovemybaby91 Mon 12-Mar-18 12:51:33

My daughter is 8 months old & just recently got her two bottom teeth at the same time. Thing is, they are crooked. They're both pointing at an angle so they look almost like a 'v' shape. Is this normal? Will they go straight once other teeth grow & push them inwards? Tbh I needed braces & so did my partner so I always expected her to as well but thought baby teeth tended to be straighter/simpler than adult teeth. Anyone experienced this with their child? Thanks!

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Mon 12-Mar-18 18:01:48

They’ll probably move but the next time you have a check up I’d ask if they can give her a check up too. It’s never too early to start going to the Dentist smile

ODog Mon 12-Mar-18 20:42:34

My DD has this and dentist said it was normal as they would straighten up and they did

Ilovemybaby91 Mon 12-Mar-18 21:05:53

odog fab thank you

Mol1628 Mon 12-Mar-18 21:09:31

Both my children had this. They’re straight now they have all their teeth. Think it’s normal?

Ilovemybaby91 Tue 13-Mar-18 09:37:33

Thanks mol that's reassuring

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: