Talk

Advanced search

Clothes question

(6 Posts)
cheeseandbiscuitsplease1 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:30:41

My dd is 3 and quite tall. She has a long slim torso and I struggle to buy tops/tshirts/jumpers/hoodies that fit. Age 3-4 is too short on the body and she looks like she's wearing cropped tops but age 4-5 is huge and baggy around the neck and shoulders and looks ridiculous. Usually to avoid the problem i put her in dresses and tights/leggings but this isnt always practical. Where can I buy clothes which are long enough on the body? Any ideas?

2pups Sun 11-Feb-18 21:51:59

Tesco - used to good for long and thin - I'm a bit out of touch though and avoid Asda was what I found which were wide and short.

Maybe Gap? Or some styles at H&M.

ODog Sun 11-Feb-18 21:54:49

Org of my kids are long and skinny, tesco, H&M and next tend to be ok (next sizes very variable though)

jimwith2noses Sun 11-Feb-18 22:00:53

For when she starts school I find M&S slim fit polo shirts good in a larger size they don't look baggy IMO.

Tops from boden seem longer than most too.

cheeseandbiscuitsplease1 Mon 12-Feb-18 21:37:17

Thank you I'll check those out. I had no idea there is a 'slim fit' range for school uniform either, that sounds like it'll be very useful!

Thistlebelle Mon 12-Feb-18 21:38:34

H&M are good for tall slim children. They were a life saver for my DC for years.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: