Talk

Advanced search

Feeding

(3 Posts)
maceymoo20 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:15:11

Hello everyone

My DD is 9 months old. I'm getting back into the swing of things due to giving her proper foods to eat because she chocked a while ago and it really scared me and set me back...

She has porridge or weetabix for breakfast I'm just thinking of giving her toast as well. She hasn't had toast before.

She's got 8 teeth so I know she can chew. I'm a worrier and panic which doesn't help.

What other things could I give her for dinner? She had sausage (with out the skin) with potato corquettes for dinner today which she loved.

Any suggestions would be grateful 🙂 x

IWouldLikeToKnow Sun 11-Feb-18 21:28:06

Pasta - either the baby one or cut up nice and small. Any sauce really will work with it. Bolognese, pesto, etc, Cottage pie, eggs. Mild/fruity curries. I was advised to give whatever we were having for dinner - mashed up/cut up. In the interest of full disclosure, I will however admit that my little man barely ate anything at that age - much to my upset and stress angrybut these were the types of things that he was meant to eat!!

maceymoo20 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:31:45

Aw thank you for your reply.

Ok lovely, I will start giving her what I have for dinner and tea 😊 x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now