Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Ideas for babies 1st birthday

(4 Posts)
blueberry71 Wed 07-Feb-18 17:24:44

I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas on what to do for my daughters first birthday. I want to throw her something informal (maybe tea and sandwiches) so anyone can join in on the day. The only issue is our house isn't big enough for that. None of my families houses are convenient either. For anyone who hasn't had their babies 1st b day at their house, would be great if you could give me some ideas. smile

LillyBugg Wed 07-Feb-18 17:26:47

Are other children invited? We didn't have any other children in the family for DS1 so we did an afternoon in the local pub with buffet provided. Think it cost about £150 all in and we got a private bit of the pub. Was really nice.

blueberry71 Wed 07-Feb-18 21:36:56

No she doesn't have any little friends yet. Think we might do that though. Thanks for the idea smile

Cherrycokewinning Wed 07-Feb-18 21:38:15

Village hall, but it was a bit tricky as they were too young to have games etc so I’d recommend hiring a children’s entertainer too

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: