Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Teething

(6 Posts)
xXKXx Mon 08-Jan-18 23:01:29

Any advice for teething? What pain relief did you give your LO? Did teethers help? Can you give your baby calpol and ibuprofen together?

PasstheStarmix Mon 08-Jan-18 23:29:27

Baby bonjella is really good. Depends on age of your baby but cold yoghurt helps and so does giving a clean cold wash cloth to chew on. You can get liquid teethers that you put in the fridge. Also dummy mesh feeders are good that you can put in a cold frozen berry and baby ice lolly makers; it all helps. I don't give both medicines together but space apart.

PasstheStarmix Mon 08-Jan-18 23:30:27

Also putting babies pacifier in fridge is a godsend

PasstheStarmix Mon 08-Jan-18 23:33:29

baby's

UnitedKungdom Mon 08-Jan-18 23:34:43

You should space them but if a normal dose of calpol isn't making baby comfortable I'd think teething isn't the problem!

eted Sat 13-Jan-18 02:57:02

Hey I got mine a teething glove and it really helped. It helped in relieving pain I guess plus kept her busy. Got it from Amazon: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0789RFP9R?tag=mumsnetforum-21

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: