Talk

Advanced search

Leaky nappies

(5 Posts)
mehhh Mon 04-Dec-17 22:22:33

Dd is 5 months nearly, she is nearly 11 pounds, was 6 14 at birth... we always used aldi nappies size 1 when she was born and never had any issues with leaking etc... we moved up to size 2 but used pampers as we were bought loads as gifts... a couple of pampers and quite a few of the aldi seem to be leaking

I struggle with knowing when to go up a size etc, she's well with in the pounds size of size 2, does this fit ok? The tabs are still ok in the middle? The leaking seems to come from the bottom of the side (pic 1)

Thanks in advance

Nottalotta Tue 05-Dec-17 20:22:59

They look fine, certainly not too small. They may just be the wrong shape for her. Both my (massive) ds were OK in Aldi to start , not so much in pampers.

Now they are bigger (sizes 4 and 6) they both do best in sainsbury.

TwinkleStars15 Tue 05-Dec-17 20:40:32

I’m having exactly the same issue with Aldi nappies, shes been in them since birth without any problems but now she’s 5 months she’s leaking every time she poo’s - in the 2 and the 3! Think I’m going to try another brand.

mehhh Wed 06-Dec-17 09:05:15

Thank you @Nottalotta there are no babies in my family so I never know!

@TwinkleStars15 we are exactly the same!! She's not too bad if she is just weeing they only leak every now and again but pretty much ever poop leaks sad I had to wash the seat of her bouncer twice to get it out.. think we will go back to pampers for the time being and then try a few other brands

So strange the First Size was fine and never leaked and then now she's in the bigger ones they keep doing it!

MissOrganisedMe Wed 06-Dec-17 09:10:28

Try a bigger vest. It gives the nappy more room to expand. Worked for us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now