Talk

Advanced search

Lush bath bombs

(4 Posts)
Yazi23 Mon 04-Dec-17 19:32:30

Bit of an odd question...we have a shower at home which is what our baby is used to and use moogoo bubbly wash which is natural stuff. He's 17 months so not a little baby anymore. We'll be staying at my mum's over Christmas and she has a bath grin and I'd like to give him a special Christmas Eve bath. Do you think a Christmassy lush bath bomb would be ok or is he still a bit young? He doesn't have sensitive skin, it's more the sparkly bits I'm thinking about.
Can you tell I'm a first time mum fblush

Keepingupwiththejonesys Mon 04-Dec-17 19:38:06

My dds absolutely love bath bombs, they're 3&5. Theyve used them around 18 months so youngest dd about the same age as your little one. Its not a regular thing, they absolutely love it and they've not got sensitive skin so I say why not!

roobrr Mon 04-Dec-17 19:43:24

The ickle baby bot is suitable for babies from 6 months smile (granted this one isn't sparkly) but it turns the water blue and you could add in some normal bubbles x

Yazi23 Wed 06-Dec-17 23:38:44

Thanks both. Will deffo order the ickle baby bot ones as well as a couple of Christmassy ones fsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now