Talk

Advanced search

Meals

(6 Posts)
sexymamma17 Fri 01-Dec-17 19:33:27

Hi all,
Can anyone suggest what meals I can make for my 7 month old baby to try out please?

I’ve given her corned beef hash, carrots, swede and mash potatoes blended together. But I now need to try her on like proper meals and I’m struggling on what to cook.
Any suggestions would be helpful smile
Thank you

AssassinatedBeauty Fri 01-Dec-17 19:36:52

Well any family foods will do, as long as you don't add salt or use salty stock. So things like macaroni cheese, lasagne, spag Bol, cauliflower cheese, mild curries, risotto, pasta with whatever sauce you'd like, shepherds/cottage pie, fish pie, soup with bread, probably lots of other things that I can't think of now!

EveryoneTalkAboutPopMusic Fri 01-Dec-17 19:49:38

All good suggestions 🙂. OP have you found the Weaning section too? Just thought you might find it helpful 🙂

sexymamma17 Fri 01-Dec-17 23:07:59

Thank you for your replies smile
No haven’t found that section, shall have a look now thank you

LapinR0se Sat 02-Dec-17 07:42:57

The Annabel karmel book is brilliant.

Labradoodliedoodoo Sat 02-Dec-17 07:49:45

We worked towards eating family meals between 6 months and 1 year. By a year old we were feeding all my kids homemade curry, unsalted stir fry’s, moussaka, just about anything really. What ever we ate as a family. Avoided getting stuck on specific foods and avoided anything processed. Also let the kids decide when they were full. Long term it’s been great.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: