Talk

Advanced search

Any ideas of a good changing bag for takin on HOLIDAY

(4 Posts)
Sweet211 Tue 14-Nov-17 20:43:47

Hi I'm going on holiday in jan just wanted suggestions on a good spacious changing bag. I'm takin my baby she will be 8 months by then how many nappies will I need on plane my stop is in Dubai. I've got the summer infant izabil tote bag don't know if anyone has got that bag this is my first time I'm flying with baby.

Youvegotafriendinme Wed 15-Nov-17 02:11:22

I’m currently in the USA with DS who is nearly 1 so a 8.5hr flight. We took a small suitcase on board with a grab bag size of nappies (12?), 1 pack wipes, 3 clean outfits, lots of snacks, some toys he hadn't seen before and a small blanket. We kept some of the snacks down with us and pulled a new toy out every so often and kept the rest up in the overhead locker.
We bought this-http://www.boots.com/bababing-flipout-changing-mat-pack-red-10167876
to keep 4/5 nappies in, a half pack of wipes and some nappy bags in and kept it down under our seat when we needed so we didn’t have to keep pulling the suitcase down and it was a fantastic purchase. Shame we left it on the plane and had to buy another one when we got to an American supermarket hmm

Sweet211 Wed 15-Nov-17 09:06:33

Thanking u so much for this info as some websites tell u to pack 2 nappies for each hour I've got this changing bag hope it's big enough
direct.asda.com/izabel-tote-changing-bag/002617723,default,pd.html?cmpid=ppc-_-ad-_--_--_--_-dskwid-s92700028090779383_dm&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5ZbCzZzA1wIVcADTCh1zHgvsEAQYASABEgLesfD_BwE
I've got to think of formula millk too it's hard work I've got to stop at Dubai then got another 2 hour flight from there

Youvegotafriendinme Wed 15-Nov-17 11:11:14

I just didn’t want a changing bag as I had a decent sized pack back and that’s worked fine for us. DS is weaned off formula but for ease, I pre ordered ready made formula from boots and did a click and collect and picked it up from Gatwick. We also declared it as we wanted to take it through customs and bring it back for our night flight from. No problems there either. Hopefully where your flying to is just as easy when it comes to baby products

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now