Talk

Advanced search

would like to know what others think the worst and best bits of parenting are?

(5 Posts)
gogglepod Sat 11-Nov-17 08:10:04

i'll start the worst for me is the early morning wake ups on days i'm work and a close second is trying to get dd into her pushchair when she really doesnt want to.
the best is watching them relax and fall asleep on me with the look of content on their little faces.

MrsBriteSide Sat 11-Nov-17 20:42:20

Worst bit is being woken up in the night and early starts. Best bit is feeling so lucky and happy that I’ve got such an amazing daughter.

Unexpectedbaby Sat 11-Nov-17 21:28:53

Worst for me is early mornings (DM said me and DBS were the same until about 6yo then she had to drag us out of bed, hard to imagine right now!) and washing bottles but the best is seeing DDs personality grow every single day. At nearly 11mo I still find myself amazed every single day that she is mine!

uhoh2016 Sat 11-Nov-17 21:39:46

Worst is over-tired tantrums. The best is hearing them belly laugh and watching them really enjoy and devour a good meal

OuchBollocks Sat 11-Nov-17 21:42:27

The worst is guilt, joint worst is worry, both made worse by and closely followed by the tiredness. Also - paw patrol. And Peppa. They're fucking terrible. The best - the laughing, my two are so funny. I also find them endlessly fascinating. Everything they do is interesting, except when it involves fucking paw patrol.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now