Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

social worker advice please

(5 Posts)
saraj75 Fri 03-Nov-17 01:14:31

today i had a visit from my social worker i had told her in the morning i was staying at my mums for a couple of days starting wednesday but today she turned up at my mums and told me she had been to mine and let herself in thru the backdoor and gone into my house this cant be legal can it please can i have tome advice thanks so much

LineysRun Fri 03-Nov-17 01:16:54

That doesn't sound right, no, on any level.

Can you not lock your back door, by the way? Or did you forget?

saraj75 Fri 03-Nov-17 01:44:40

yes i can lock it i just forgot after i let the dog back in

saraj75 Fri 03-Nov-17 01:49:17

what do you think i should do about this i dont want to make more trouble for myself by doing something without knowing the ins and outs she is starting to bully me a little bit the way she speaks to me to making out like its me that doesnt go to apointmenst and im avoiding her i have made 3 seperate appointments to see her and every time she is like 2 hours late and then doesnt come or i have to go out but she brushes this aside and concentrates on the 1 appointment i missed because i got the time wrong she is making out like im doing everything wrong and she is miss perfect im not happy but dont know what to do as obv she is proffesional and i am just an addict mother who hasnt got a clue, im 42 and i know what im doing im far from stupid and dont like to be played for a fool by people i just dont know what to do for the best any advice will be gratefully accepted thanks so much xx

LineysRun Fri 03-Nov-17 02:12:08

If your relationship has become unworkable with your social worker, you could request a new one, for both your sakes.

I'm sorry I need to sleep soon, so may 'disappear'.

Are you well at the moment? Was the social worker worried about you and your children?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now