Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help! Footballs always over fence

(4 Posts)
Fb2328 Thu 02-Nov-17 23:14:48

Hi, This is my first post and I'd like some advice. We live next to a small park with a slide and a swing in it and for four years have had no trouble. This summer the council have remodelled it and now the kids keep playing football there which I have no problem with but they are kicking the ball over the fence 2-3 a day at first I'd answer the door and go and get the ball but now the kids are knocking so much that I just ignored them. I thought that would stop them but now they are knocking on the door and running away even when they haven't kicked the ball in the back garden. To top it all off this afternoon one of the kids was climbing over the fence trying to get in the back garden and this worried me as we have two dogs. What should I do we don't really know anyone where we live so I don't really know who's kids are doing it. I'm getting that worked up that I don't want to go home which sounds really silly but I just don't know what to do. Anyone got any advice?

Mascarawandlady Thu 02-Nov-17 23:28:40

Could you contact the council and explain the problems you're having and see if they can offer a solution.

Fb2328 Thu 02-Nov-17 23:35:08

I did mention it to the council when they came down to inspect the park and they said there was no money in the budget to do anything.

Justbookedasummmerholiday Thu 09-Nov-17 12:12:16

Anti climb paint on the fence. Burst the balls and throw through back over. Soon stop when they realise your 'dogs' keep bursting their balls.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now