Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Weaning

(4 Posts)
CrazyLoopyLou Wed 01-Nov-17 19:46:00

I couldn’t think of any other place to post this so hopefully it’s right.

I started weaning dd at 18 weeks on the advice of my gp and health visitor because of severe reflux. Because she was so little I did it really slowly. First of all with purees as she was so young then when she was a little older I gave her finger foods of fruit and veg to feed herself. She took to it all really well and now loves her food (still picky with veg - we’re persevering) I haven’t given her any carbs, dairy or meat. However now she is 6 months I’m going to start introducing all of that. Would you start just one at a time or little bits of all of them. For example we’re having spag Bol for dinner tomorrow night so was planning to give her some with us before all the seasonings go in. Would you start off by just giving her the mince or blend some spaghetti in with it? This is my first child so have had no experience with this.

arbrighton Wed 01-Nov-17 20:40:13

There's a whole board on weaning!

MrsBriteSide Wed 01-Nov-17 21:28:37

Here's the link to the weaning board: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/weaning its under Feed The World smile

CrazyLoopyLou Wed 01-Nov-17 21:38:18

Thank you! I wasn’t sure where to look for t. There’s so many.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now