Talk

Advanced search

teething?

(2 Posts)
willothewisp17 Sun 29-Oct-17 20:40:19

unsure of whether my little girl is teething or not, she's five months old but was ten weeks early so only about three months corrected.

symptoms she has: some loose nappies (not all the time and can smell like vinegar), drooling a lot, always chewing hands, sleeves, basically anything she can get to her mouth! she had a brief nappy rash s few days ago and red cheeks come and go, irritability at times but tonight reached peak level, never seen her so upset and it was a pained cry! rubbed some teething gel onto her gums and gave calpol as I was at a total loss!

I have teething products like Ashton and parsons but how do I know when to actually give her these things? I don't want to just start pumping it all into her if I'm not certain she's teething iyswim?

OoohSmooch Sun 29-Oct-17 20:43:25

It's hard to know for sure but generally I find that if my 6 month old is fed, burped, rested, entertained, temperature ok and still not happy then I put the rest down to teething!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now