Talk

Advanced search

Gift ideas for crafty just 4yo

(7 Posts)
Highlove Sun 29-Oct-17 10:02:30

Just that really. DD loves anything remotely crafty - sewing kits, painting, stamps, cutting and sticking, drawing, whatever. And she’s pretty good at.

I’m just starting to think about Christmas. Any and all ideas welcome, please.

Ecureuil Sun 29-Oct-17 10:05:50

Mine is the same, but we already own every craft thing imaginable (we spend a lot of time and money in Hobbycraft!) so I think we’ll be buying other stuff for Christmas!
I have got her a jewellery making kit though.

BellyBean Sun 29-Oct-17 15:35:17

What about those tiny plastic/rubber bead things that you put on the shapes and iron www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/childrens-ikea-products/children-3-7/toys-play/pyssla-bead-shape-set-of-4-assorted-colours-art-70128571/

Nice and fiddly for fine motor, and creative with colours etc too.

Myneighboursnorlax Sun 29-Oct-17 15:39:19

Is she into unicorns? www.theworks.co.uk/p/craft-hobbies/make-your-own-unicorn-messenger-bag/5052089218703

It's out of stock online at the moment, but I've seen them in a few different Works shops near me smile

speak2me Sun 29-Oct-17 16:05:30

As Belly suggested - Hamma beads and peg boards. My DS (just 5) had these for his birthday but he would of been able to do them a while ago.

Also spirograph, stencils, paint your own sets.
Would she be able to do basic dot to dot or colour by numbers books?

LucyPevensie671 Sun 29-Oct-17 16:15:33

A foil engraving kit? You use a scraping tool that comes with it and it reveals a picture in gold. You can get lots of different pictures, like animals, scenes etc. I think these are really pretty and look fab when finished

LucyPevensie671 Sun 29-Oct-17 16:16:00

You can get them from craft shops and probably supermarkets- Wilko's and Hobby Craft definitely do them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now