Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone identify this bunny??

(5 Posts)
theshooglypeg Wed 18-Oct-17 13:59:58

My daughter (2) left her beloved bunny in a library in my dad’s home town. My dad rescued it and posted it to us: but he has somehow sent it to the wrong address. I am trying to figure out where the bunny was bought so I can get a new one: she is utterly distraught. So: does anyone know what shop this comes from?? Thank you!

ToastyToasty Wed 18-Oct-17 22:21:09

Can't help, but bumping. Good luck x

Mayhemmumma Wed 18-Oct-17 22:26:12

Can't zoom in close enough to read label tag, can you read it?

user1488397844 Wed 18-Oct-17 22:51:56

If you use a Google image search you should be able to find one. I tried to do it for you but I'm using my phone so it's not working. Its really easy if you're not sure just type Google image search & all the info is there. good luck!

theshooglypeg Wed 18-Oct-17 23:54:34

Thanks everybody. We can’t make out the label and tried Google image search but no luck. Much searching later, my husband found this link: www.miniso-au.com/en-au/product/11583/korean-fabric-sugar-rabbit-toy. So it looks like it came from my brother in Australia! Because of course she couldn’t fall in love with a toy that’s easily available in the UK...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now