Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Nursing clothes for when the bump has gone?

(13 Posts)
katescarlett Mon 16-Oct-17 21:50:52

I’m trying to find some tops, jumpers and dresses that I can easily breastfeed in, but I can’t find any that aren’t designed for someone pregnant with a bump. They must exist for mums breastfeeding after their bumps have gone down, I don’t want to be wearing baggy clothes for the next year if I can help it!

Lallypopstick Tue 17-Oct-17 06:40:52

Have you tried ASOS? I get most of my nursing tops from there. They have flaps and folds so you can easily feed.

Alternatively I use a nursing vest under a normal jumper, though that’s not as comfortable on warm days.

moreismore Tue 17-Oct-17 06:42:07

Have a look at H&M too. Otherwise I got some wrap front tops from Boden which worked well. Also seraphine online

putputput Tue 17-Oct-17 06:43:56

Wear a vest top under a normal top. One comes up, one goes down, makes life a lot easier.

Creatureofthenight Tue 17-Oct-17 13:28:51

Join a FB group like Can I Breastfeed In It for ideas and recommendations.

FlaviaAlbia Tue 17-Oct-17 13:30:06

Seconding the vest top under a normal top. It's so good to be back in normal clothes.

Cakescakescakes Tue 17-Oct-17 13:30:57

Google ‘Breast Vest’. Wear one under any normal top and hey presto it’s a nursing top.

ImogenTubbs Tue 17-Oct-17 16:31:35

I did the best too under normal top trick. Very easy and you have a much greater choice of what you wear.

chloechloe Tue 17-Oct-17 17:51:34

H&M do great BFing vests that unclip in sets of 2 , one black one white - just wear them under your normal clothes. I've never really seen the point of forking out for weird BFing tops.

ElizabethShaw Tue 17-Oct-17 17:54:44

Anything with a wrap front or real buttons, and anything you can lift up are nursing clothes. Just avoid tight, high necked stuff basically!

Spam88 Wed 18-Oct-17 14:58:17

I like the H&M nursing vests. There’s also some nice stuff on Amazon from Bearsland.

CosyPinkBlanket Wed 18-Oct-17 20:56:54

Bon Prix have a good range of nursing tops.

1haudyerwheesht Wed 18-Oct-17 21:50:50

Chicojacks are good also jojo do nursing clothes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now