Talk

Advanced search

8 week jabs

(4 Posts)
Lauren112233 Mon 16-Oct-17 16:38:46

Hello- my little girl had her 8 week immunisations today! She is very upset afterwards and sleeping a lot but when awake crying. I have given her the recommendation dose of calpol- but she has totally gone off her milk. She's had 2oz last time. Where as normally drinking 5-6oz every 4 hours.
Has this happened to any other babies?
I worry if she doesn't get enough milk she will become dehydrated.
Thanks

Iusuallylovecake Mon 16-Oct-17 17:18:24

Hi, my little boy has been pretty bad after each set injections. He had the 16 week ones last week and is still off his milk and has awful loose soiled nappies. He usually drinks 7oz and has been having 2oz and then screaming. Went to gp today as worried over dehydration but they said just a reaction basically wait it out.
Hope your little one brightens up soon, it's horrible to see them crying.

Lauren112233 Mon 16-Oct-17 18:07:14

Aww thank you for the reply. It is isn't it. Poor things and I just worry about her not getting enough milk. Hoping tonight's not too bad. Hope your little one is better soon x

Iusuallylovecake Mon 16-Oct-17 19:03:18

Thanks! GP said they won't let themselves become I'll from lack of milk so try not to worry!! Easier said - I went to docs cos worried!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now