Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

MILK LADDER

(3 Posts)
MKemp15 Mon 16-Oct-17 15:30:48

I wondered if anyone has used the milk ladder for their baby who has CMA? my little girl has CMA and terrible reflux, started weaning at 4months on advice from the consultant. However she will need to start the milk ladder at some point. Just wanted to know how people found it & what you used to record reactions etc?
im documenting my daughters journey on instagram Milk Ladder Diary, if anyone has any advice it would be warmly accepted. Many Thanks

Changerofname987654321 Mon 16-Oct-17 19:42:46

Have you seen a pediatric dietian for advice? We have started the middle ladder once but stopped after one day on stage two.

overmydeadbody Mon 16-Oct-17 19:46:30

Under our dietician we tried the milk ladder at 12 months, didn't get past the first step before we had four days of hell.

Tired again at 15 months, under the dietician,v same awful effect, so at least now we know the dairy allergy is pretty severe still.

Now waiting till he's two to try again.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: