Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Feeling down

(2 Posts)
leah167 Mon 16-Oct-17 09:46:20

My whole family are in South Africa for my sisters wedding and it's the first time in almost 20 years my entire family will be together..I'm here in the England looking after my moms dogs...for 2 weeks
My son was born about 3 months ago so didn't really have money to splash on big holidays!
I'm just feeling super down and left out and on the verge of tears not sure what to do to bring my spirits up..my partner has also just left for 3 days for work so feeling very alone and lonely..
Feeling a tad bit of resentment towards my son today and I hate that because I bloody love him with every inch of being!
Seeing everyone's posts on Facebook getting on planes and traveling to SA is literally making me feel so upset.
Also had a really bad night with my sons teething and just feel exhausted on top of that.
Feeling a little bit of resentment towards everyone to be honest. Just feeling sorry for myself lol.
Any advice on on lifting spirits will be hugely appreciated.
Xx

leah167 Mon 16-Oct-17 09:51:21

Please excuse my terrible grammar..I'm half asleep lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: