Talk

Advanced search

What's for lunch today? Take inspiration from Mumsnetters' tried-and-tested recipes in our Top Bananas! cookbook - now under £10

Find out more

Backpack - is a babymule worth it?

(4 Posts)
Tortycat Sat 14-Oct-17 23:42:47

Have a 3 and 1 yr old and need a new changing bag as my old babymel one is on its last legs. I want one i can use as a backpack ideally, and liked the look of the babymule as looks like it could convert into a messenger bag if i have the youngest in a carrier. But its expensive and review online said its better as a shoulder bag and quite cumbersome as a rucksack (probably what I'd mostly use it as). Any advice??

TiggersLikeToBounce Sun 15-Oct-17 17:49:45

I've had my babymule for 4 years. Love it and it's only just showing signs of wear after being used everyday for my 2 children.
One of my best buys

Changerofname987654321 Sun 15-Oct-17 17:58:25

You can fit loads in and it is not bulky.

ODog Mon 16-Oct-17 07:08:34

I have a 1 and 3 yr old and just use a normal rucksack. I use a sling a lot so it is a bit of an issue if I wanted to back carry DD. Luckily she is quite small and doesn’t really like back carries so I tend to just front carry and use said back pack. I wouldn’t buy a specific ‘baby’ rucksack.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: