Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bra Size

(7 Posts)
feeneedsomehelp Thu 12-Oct-17 17:32:01

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post it but anyway,
my daughter is 14 and still in training bras, she's beginning to feel really self conscious and I'm not sure what to do. Her friends are all B-C Cups and she's not even a AA. She's confident but starting to feel left out from her friends, especially at sleepovers.
Any help is appreciated,
Fee

BoredOnMatLeave Thu 12-Oct-17 17:38:10

Can you buy her proper bras just in an AA? I would do that as training bras are probably too young for her now. Something with a slightly more mature shape would probably make her feel better

dementedpixie Thu 12-Oct-17 17:42:10

If she has more than 1 inch between her under bust and over bust then she is not an AA cup. Measure tightly under her bust to get the back size. While she is leaning over measure the fullest part of her bust. The difference between the 2 measurements would give her cup size. 1 inch = each cup size (A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G)

Eeeeek2 Thu 12-Oct-17 19:38:59

Where/how are you getting her fitted? She'd have practically no boobs at all to be a AA cup less than an inch diffence in the measurement under the bust and around the bust Please don't go to m&s. Find an independent bra shop near you and go in and explain the situation to them, get a feel if they'd handle your dd situation with sensitivity. If they will take dd there.

Most people are wearing the wrong bra size. I'm a 30E and I'm not in any way big in the bust area.

Cutesbabasmummy Thu 12-Oct-17 21:43:40

Erm I was an AA cup until I was pregnant!

dementedpixie Thu 12-Oct-17 21:48:26

AA means no difference between under and over bust measurements so i doubt very much that was your proper cup size

Cutesbabasmummy Thu 12-Oct-17 22:01:49

Yes I am aware of that! I can assure you it was my proper non existent bust size!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now