Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Should I put off her vaccinations?

(4 Posts)
SleepForTheWeek Thu 05-Oct-17 19:13:18

Don’t worry - I’m not an anti vaxxer!

DD2 is due her third set of immunisations next week (16 weeks) which includes the Men B. The problem is, she’s due to have her tongue tie cut (again!) the day before and I’m stressing that’s it’s a lot for such a tiny baby in a short space of time!

Should I perhaps put off her vaccinations until the following week?

hiyasminitsme Thu 05-Oct-17 19:15:19

No reason to, but if you're worried it won't do any harm to delay them.

MrsDustyBusty Thu 05-Oct-17 19:16:17

Maybe see what the doctor thinks?

mindutopia Fri 06-Oct-17 13:41:10

I would just get them done personally if you already have the appointment. There is no medical reason to, but if it's too many appointments for you in a short space of time, then no harm in delaying. But personally I would probably keep them both as I think both are important and I would want to just get them done and over with.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now