Talk

Advanced search

Cleaners

(4 Posts)
user1498818290 Fri 30-Jun-17 11:30:39

I'm a mum of two little ones (7 and 5) and work predominately from home...recently people have been quite shocked when I make reference to our lovely cleaner and it's left me feeling a bit guilty. Because I'm at home should I be doing the cleaning? I just feel that having the extra help gives me more time to be a great mum to my children. Let me know what you think!

Kirst205 Fri 30-Jun-17 13:03:28

Like you said, the children are getting all your attention so there's nothing wrong with having a cleaner.

mimiholls Fri 30-Jun-17 13:19:49

Why on earth would you feel guilty? If you can afford not to I can't imagine why anyone would want to spend time cleaning. Your friends are probably quite jealous.

SaS2014 Fri 30-Jun-17 14:11:03

Why should you feel guilty. Yes you are at home but you are working. If your job was in an office building and not a hone office woukd you even bat an eyelid? People can be way too judgemental. You do what suits you and your family lifestyle. Plus it's more important to A) have the cleaning done than who actually does it and B) more important your kids get your time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now