Talk

Advanced search

Breastfeeding rooms in central London

(12 Posts)
Fizzyboo Fri 19-May-17 21:35:53

Hi all...

Looking for feeding rooms in central London. My LO gets really distracted feeding if we are anywhere with noise and people and all my internet searches seem to be somewhat outdated.

I only know of John Lewis on Oxford St. Any others anyone knows of gratefully received!

AveEldon Fri 19-May-17 21:43:16

I think Selfridges might have a parent and baby room
Also Peter Jones at Sloane Sq
Most of the museums?

pitterpatterrain Fri 19-May-17 21:43:53

A small bump for you...

Tbh I would also go to JL, not sure where else, maybe Selfridges / Debenhams

JohnLapsleyParlabane Fri 19-May-17 21:44:07

Mothercare usually have one

ElleDubloo Fri 19-May-17 23:45:55

Not exactly central London, but Westfield (Shepherd's Bush) has two parent and baby rooms which are quite well kitted out and pleasant to use.

Fizzyboo Sat 20-May-17 10:10:30

Thanks for the suggestions all, there seems to be a woefully low number confused
Any more suggestions, keep em coming!

villainousbroodmare Sat 20-May-17 10:42:27

I was able to bf anywhere, but if too much action is a problem, could you not try any clothes shop/ dept store with plenty of changing rooms? Bring a few decoy garments in with you.

ODog Sat 20-May-17 20:44:46

Westfield Stratford also have feeding rooms

DesignedForLife Sat 20-May-17 20:53:59

John Lewis on Oxford Street have a great one

QueenRefusenik Sat 20-May-17 20:55:04

British Museum has a nice one!

GlitterRollerSkate Sat 20-May-17 20:55:32

Hi there.. I downloaded an app called gobaby London when I visited the city with my lo. It shows you places on a map that has baby changing or places to eat. Each place gives you a little bubble and you can click on it and see what facilities the place has. It also has shops that sell baby stuff and lists the tube station that are pram accessible. It did the job.

Fizzyboo Sat 20-May-17 23:47:03

Glitter, that app is just what I'm after, thanks!
Also genius idea Villainous wink thanks all, most helpful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now