Talk

Advanced search

Oyster max pushchair

(4 Posts)
Ihavefingernails Fri 21-Apr-17 22:26:08

I have just purchased the oyster max pushchair with colour pack and I am confused, the colour pack doesn't seem to fit on. The shoulder and crotch straps go on fine but the side parts of the straps are too big for the holes! Do I not use the holes and just put the straps around the sides or have I been sent something dodgy? Getting frustrated and feel like cutting the holes to make them bigger! Grrrr!

CBeebieseveryday Tue 25-Apr-17 08:09:52

Hi OP I have the same pushchair and the same problem. You can do it but it takes some work, you have to turn the adjusters sideways and really pull them through the holes, it took me ages the first time but I did manage it!
Maybe look on YouTube and see if there are any videos on it smile

Ihavefingernails Tue 25-Apr-17 13:04:40

Thanks for your reply. Checked online and couldn't find any videos etc but contacted the company I bought it from and they're looking into it. Think I'll just have to force them through and hope it doesn't rip!! Are you happy with the oyster max in general?

CBeebieseveryday Tue 25-Apr-17 13:42:33

Mine didn't rip so it should be ok. The material is quite tough i believe. I have had to do it twice now as I have moved the strap height and both times it has been fine.
Yes very happy with it, it's lightweight and easy to put up and down and my little boy seems happy in it.

I had the Britax Affinity for my eldest and it was clunky and flimsy and I really didn't like it towards the end, this buggy is much nicer!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now