Talk

Advanced search

Better mattress for travel cot please?

(7 Posts)
Craftycakey15 Mon 17-Apr-17 09:46:48

I bought the Nuna Sena travel cot but the mattress on it isn't great and my baby isn't sleeping well in it. Please can anyone recommend a great travel cot mattress I can put in it?

INeedNewShoes Mon 17-Apr-17 09:52:21

I don't know how helpful this is but try looking at PreciousLittleOne shop. I needed a slightly unusual size mattress for the moses basket and also wanted it to be thick, washable cover etc. Googling took me to the Precious online shop and they seem to have a huge variety of sizes of mattresses and the one I got is 2cm thicker than the Mamas & Papas one.

Nan0second Mon 17-Apr-17 10:02:21

I bought a foam one off Amazon. I measured the size I needed by measuring the existing one and then put that into Amazon! Cost about £20 and folds in half. Works well

Dalesgirl16 Tue 18-Apr-17 20:13:10

Thank you!

Dalesgirl16 Tue 18-Apr-17 20:16:55

Pressed post too soon. Meant to say thank you, I have been looking for a mattress enhancer and that site is brill. Lots to choose from.

IamChipmunk Tue 18-Apr-17 20:47:14

I have a kit for kids folding one from amazon. Means I can cram it in a suitcase to take on holiday!

4kids3chickensandagoat Tue 18-Apr-17 21:32:22

We bought the nuna Sena and then I went on this website and got the mattress, really pleased with them. Ended up about £65 I think but worth it and you can buy the sheets from them too.

babymattressesonline.co.uk/travel-cot-mattress-to-fit-nuna-sena

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now