Talk

Advanced search

Whingy baby

(6 Posts)
overduemamma Sat 15-Apr-17 22:34:39

Anyone else got a whingy baby? If so how do you cope? I already have a 2 1/2 year old x

TeddyIsaHe Sat 15-Apr-17 22:57:37

My dd is horrendously whingey at the minute. I cope by strapping her into her bouncy chair and going to the bottom of the garden to scream 😂 No sound advice I'm afraid, but my goodness I hope it passes soon! Watching in case anyone comes along with some pearls of wisdom

overduemamma Sat 15-Apr-17 23:05:59

She's fine on a night for bedtime but through the day she's a nightmare. We get about half hour of smiles out of her after each bottle then she just crys and fidgets until her next one she has to be held and rocked to sleep aswell! I may try the garden trick grin

TeddyIsaHe Sun 16-Apr-17 07:14:50

Exactly the same as dd, except she has started whinging in the night after her feeds as well hmm How old is your dd?

overduemamma Sun 16-Apr-17 09:21:43

She is 7 weeks today.. so she's still little but don't remember my first been as whingy! X

FurryElephant Sun 16-Apr-17 09:57:06

My 4 month old is a whingy nightmare at the moment! She started sitting and rolling in the same week so I'm reasoning it that she's learning so much and doesn't know how to cope confusedI've coped by a fair amount of crying and winewhen she's asleep at nightblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now