Talk

Advanced search

What are you doing over Easter weekend?

(8 Posts)
PumpkinPie2016 Fri 14-Apr-17 08:11:04

Just being body really grin

At present, I'm having a brew in my pjs while DS (3) watches go matters and eats toast. DH is getting showered. Nice to have no preschool run or work!

I feel like we haven't much planned for the weekend - DH is a gardener and is working some of the days (Inc today). So it will be me and DS on our own for some of the time.

We are seeing family tomorrow afternoon and evening which will be nice. I've got stuff to make Easter nests with DS tomorrow morning so we can take them to family.

Weather not great here today so it might be soft play this morning and then play at home this afternoon.

Not sure Sun/Mon - maybe more cake baking and playing out or walk if it's nice.

DS is very energetic so needs to be entertained but we are trying to cut back on spending at the moment so can't do big days out this weekend.

What are you all up to?

RhinestoneCowgirl Fri 14-Apr-17 08:12:46

I'm making hot cross buns right now, friends coming over later to help eat them.

Prob have a roast chicken on Sunday, not planned anything more than that...

peaceloveandbiscuits Fri 14-Apr-17 08:14:06

Seeing ILs today. Were meant to be staying over, but DS is poorly with a cold so will come home tonight. So not sure about tomorrow, but probably pottering about the house doing jobs and housework. Sunday we're going to a miniature railway and Monday, again, no idea. I'm 33 weeks pregnant so just grateful to have DH home to entertain DS while I loll about feeling sorry for myself.

EsmeeMerlin Fri 14-Apr-17 08:20:10

My dh is at work today and Monday so just me and ds(3) Today I have my mum over this afternoon so am just getting some cleaning done and got to go to shops with ds.

Tomorrow we have a quiet day of Easter crafts, park and finding dory on sky cinema. Also will do ds a Easter egg hunt.

Sunday we are going to a local Easter egg hunt and then to some family friends for dinner.

Monday no plans yet, I think we may be seeing my younger brother

chocolatespiders Fri 14-Apr-17 08:20:30

My kids are older 20 and 13.
Today playing tennis and watching local football match..
Saturday visiting my Nan 100 miles away.
Sunday making brownies, easter egg hunt and meal at friends mums.
Monday not sure maybe swimming or maybe sitting on sofa eating chocolate.

chocolatespiders Fri 14-Apr-17 08:21:51

Is there any woods near you to go egg hunting in?

Fairylea Fri 14-Apr-17 08:24:00

Today we are heading into the city so dd (14) can get the top of her ear pierced, she's been desperate to get it done for ages. Ds (5) and dh and I are all coming to watch grin

After that we'll have chips from the fish and chip shop and browse the shops for a short while and then come home. Ds has asd so gets overwhelmed quickly. He mostly just wants to look in the toy shops grin

Tomorrow nothing planned really. Maybe local park and last min shop.

Sunday visiting my mum, Monday visiting mil.

CPtart Fri 14-Apr-17 08:40:19

Shopping and lunch out today as the DC are away with scouts. Then lots of washing!
Haydock park races tomorrow.
Not sure for Sunday. Maybe a lazy day. Last minute homework.
Family lunch and a walk in the park Monday to 'roll our eggs'.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now