Talk

Advanced search

First Father's Day ideas off a 3 month old

(5 Posts)
Aquarius3 Mon 10-Apr-17 09:45:29

Hi it'll be my partners first fathers day with our little boy and I was looking for some ideas for gifts? He's not particularly sentimental alitho ugh I definitely am but I recon for Father's Day personalised is definitely the way to go, he's also a mechanic so anything mechanic related would be a bonus ☺️ I'm going to order a baby grow that says happy first Father's Day Daddy and hopefully do something with babies foot prints but I wanted something that could go in his garage that we have just finished building but I really don't know what, any ideas? Thanks for any advice, I just want it to be really special and get things he will really appreciate 😊 x

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 10-Apr-17 19:35:35

I think he will appreciate anything from his new little boy. We've always tried to keep the budget low so that when the children are old enough to shop themselves, they can get something with their pocket money and don't feel under pressure to get huge, expensive gifts.

One of my DH's favourite gifts was when DD started school and I got her to right "Daddy I'm nuts about you". We stuck it to a nice jar and filled it with nuts. Cheesy but he loved it.

Pinterest is brilliant for Father's Day ideas smile

Tortycat Mon 10-Apr-17 19:40:57

Personalised mug ? Can do photos, or handprints at a pottery paint place? I got dp a new wallet he needed with a space for photos and put a cute passport pic of dc in it for his first

NorthernLurker Mon 10-Apr-17 19:44:58

Baby photo in a tough frame, maybe in a Perspex box thing, with label to say for the garage. Then he can have the photo to look at whilst he's working. I have photos on my desk, don't see why he can't have one there.

JohnLapsleyParlabane Mon 10-Apr-17 19:46:25

His and his t-shirts. I love these ones. www.notonthehighstreet.com/preciouslittleplum/product/daddy-and-baby-recharge-battery-t-shirt-set

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now