Talk

Advanced search

Little Tikes Slide Large or Giant?

(6 Posts)
ninjaturtlesmum Fri 07-Apr-17 17:39:16

Hi, I am trying to decide between the little tikes easy fold slide large and the giant. I have three children ages 2,7 and 8. Does anyone have one of these slides - could the 2 year old go on the giant. She is quite mobile and likes to climb (and has no fear)!! Or recommendations for other slides gratefully received!!

ninjaturtlesmum Fri 07-Apr-17 17:44:10

Meant to add that she has just turned 2 but trying to find a slide which will last for longer. I had a metal and plastic slide for the elder two but it rusted and snapped last weekend.

Secnarf Sat 08-Apr-17 07:44:22

The giant slide would be the better of the two.

We got a second-hand one just before my daughter turned one, as it was summer and her older cousins were visiting from Australia.

She enjoyed using it with help straight away, and by the end of the summer could climb and use it with minimal supervision.

It says it is aimed at 2yrs +.

I think the large slide would be a bit too tame for the older children.

MiaowTheCat Sat 08-Apr-17 19:23:01

Unless you're going to change the slide for a one that doesn't store away and is metal framed later - go bigger rather than smaller.

When mine were just about to turn 3 and 4 they got one of the big metal framed ones for a present, managed it with ease (albeit my youngest is half child and half mountain goat at times) and they're still using it now a few years on.

ninjaturtlesmum Sat 08-Apr-17 19:25:43

That's brilliant, thanks for replying. I was leaning towards the giant one but was worried it would be a bit too much for the toddler.

Fingers crossed I can get a second hand one too.

Secnarf Sun 09-Apr-17 08:07:47

Gumtree or local Facebook group and cross your fingers!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now