Talk

Advanced search

Advice anyone? Post -partum depression Study

(3 Posts)
peonylht Sun 02-Apr-17 22:21:06

Hello

I am doing a study about post-partum depression, and wonder whether it is okay to post a survey on mumsnet. I emailed mumsnet but no replies yet. Just want to know whether my thread will get deleted?

And if anyone sees this post and have something to say about PPD, please let me know! Would be happy to take any input!

Thank you very much!
Peony

Gillian1980 Sun 02-Apr-17 22:40:34

I would have thought it would be ok, I've seen posts before linking people to surveys etc.

Does it say anything in the talk guidelines?

peonylht Sun 02-Apr-17 23:54:01

Thanks Gillian! It says no spamming of surveys.
I'll just post less than 2 times this week to see whether I get enough response.

If you do not mind checking this out - I would be so grateful www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/surveyforparenthood

Also completely understand it is a bit boring to keep doing these surveys, so if anyone you know want to win 1 month supply of nappies / nanny cleaning, baby meal delivery services ( or anything you suggest that would slightly help new mums to feel better during those hardest times), please refer them to this survey!

Thank you so much!

Love,
Peony

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now