Talk

Advanced search

Arranging playdates

(5 Posts)
Catherinezzzz Mon 27-Mar-17 16:50:28

My 3 year old has been at preschool for two terms and hasn't made any friends. She starts school in September with a lot of the kids from her preschool. I think it would really help her to get to know some of the kids one to one at home but I don't really know any of the other mums (I don't do pick ups and drop offs due to working and haven't lived in the area that long). Any tips?

JiltedJohnsJulie Mon 27-Mar-17 16:53:21

Could you leave it till she's in school? Will you be doing the pick ups or drop offs then?

Catherinezzzz Mon 27-Mar-17 16:56:06

Will be doing pick ups and drop offs twice a week. I guess I'm just concerned that there seems to be a tight knit group of girls developing and she will be more and more left out of an established group. Probably overthinking!

hickorydickorynurseryrhyme Mon 27-Mar-17 16:57:25

Don't worry so much at this age. She will be fine.

MummySarah26 Mon 27-Mar-17 17:20:17

There's nothing to worry about, once your 3 year old starts school she will soon make friends, My 3 year old daughter starts school in September also but she has a big sister there already. Once chidren are at school you will wonder what was i stressing about. Stop over thinking things. LOL She will be okay. Hope this is helpful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now