Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Toddler not a fan of milk or yoghurt

(9 Posts)
frogmelly Tue 21-Mar-17 18:27:52

She loves cheese though..but obviously that is salty! Any milk I offer is spat out, she's very sporadic with yoghurts but refuses them more often than not. I stopped bf a couple of weeks ago (am 32 weeks pregnant) so I'm now getting worried as she's not even getting that milk although she wasn't feeding a great deal anyway.

Anyone else had a milk and yoghurt refuser? Not sure how much I should be doing about it. She does have a multi vitamin every day.

frogmelly Tue 21-Mar-17 18:29:12

Oh sorry she's 16 months by the way.

ErrolTheDragon Tue 21-Mar-17 18:35:41

Emmental is lower salt than most other cheeses - the President brand is pasteurised (some others aren't).

Peachesandcream15 Tue 21-Mar-17 20:18:43

I have no answers but following with interest! I have a cow's milk refuser, and i would dearly love to stop bf now (17m) but not sure how!

MangoSplit Tue 21-Mar-17 20:22:04

Will she have milk on cereal rather than just drinking it? Mashed potato made with lots of milk?

DontBuyANewMumCashmere Tue 21-Mar-17 20:24:22

Could you try frozen frubes (we tell my toddler they're lollipops) as a sort of gateway yog?
Or Eton mess with meringue, fruit and some natural yoghurt?

CobsAhoy Tue 21-Mar-17 20:25:55

My DD hates cows milk, and like your LO is sporadic with eating yoghurts, but she really loves the Alpro Soya growing up milk, might be worth a try?

CobsAhoy Tue 21-Mar-17 20:28:09

Oh and my DD is 17months and still breastfed - just has soya milk on the three days I'm at work.

frogmelly Tue 21-Mar-17 21:08:13

That's good to know about the emmental! And that's a great idea about the frubes and alpro soya I'll get some tomorrow, thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now