Talk

Advanced search

Argh! Idiot husband spills medicine! Rant.

(7 Posts)
NikkiP53 Tue 21-Mar-17 05:49:28

Not entitled AIBU because I don't care if I am or not, just want to rant!

My idiot husband who is so careless in general just spilt our baby's ranitidine (that we fought so hard to get!) everywhere. He never thinks to close the lid after he uses it. I get so annoyed by how careless he is in general, but this really takes the biscuit. I wouldn't care so much if we hadn't had such a battle to get the medicine in the first place. Am absolutely seething. Now I have to hope the doctors will give us a replacement bottle. FFS.

endofthelinefinally Tue 21-Mar-17 05:53:12

Send him out to deal with it.
There is no excuse for being careless. He will have to learn to modify his behaviour.

Gallavich Tue 21-Mar-17 06:30:45

That would drive me mad, especially if he never puts the lid back on. How bloody stupid.

NikkiP53 Tue 21-Mar-17 07:31:00

I know right! angry I get accidents happen but it's the consistent lack of care and thought. Rawr!

thegoatwhogotthequiche Tue 21-Mar-17 11:07:15

He needs to stop leaving the lid off, once your baby is a toddler they could find the bottle, down the lot and overdose! Going to the doctors to beg for another bottle would be the least of his worries.

NikkiP53 Tue 21-Mar-17 16:11:32

@thegoatwhogotthequiche absolutely. And I love your username by the way!

Aquamarine1029 Tue 21-Mar-17 20:09:37

Stop cleaning up after his fuck ups. HE needs to be the one to deal with the doctor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now