Taking kids to loud party - ear defenders?

(6 Posts)
pipnchops Sat 18-Mar-17 18:44:36

Going to my dads 70th birthday party soon with two DDs. 5mo and 2Yrs. It's going to be loud (live band) and I want them to sleep! Can anyone recommend any ear defenders so music doesn't damage their little ears and they can sleep? TIA

BastardBernie Sat 18-Mar-17 18:46:55

I think you're fighting a losing battle, but I'm no positive Pete.
Good luck and God bless grin

spacefrog35 Sat 18-Mar-17 18:50:59

My DD has a pair of baby banz www.banzworld.com/ sometimes she wears them quite happily, often she doesn't hmm when she is wearing them they seem to work well.

pipnchops Sat 18-Mar-17 19:07:59

Thanks, does 2 year old need them too or just baby? I'm hoping two year old will have a late nap and stay up for some of the party until she crashes. But do her ears need protecting or are they OK at this age? I don't get out much as you can probably tell!

Floridasunset Sat 18-Mar-17 19:13:34

We have a pair of Ems for bubs which were good for an outdoor classical concert. DD is only 11 months, although 4 months when first wore them, so can't help with the 2year old

pipnchops Sat 18-Mar-17 19:22:51

Found some kidz ear defenders so think I'll get them for older DD and baby banz for baby. Thanks. I must be mad!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now