Talk

Advanced search

Thinking of another Child

(2 Posts)
yumchoc Mon 06-Mar-17 22:00:49

Mc not planned but made me evaluate as I started thinking about how to cope with two children under two years

I know people do but how ?

I struggle to do keep my self put together and do all house work make breakfast lunch and tea and keep DD 7months happy I can't put her down most of the time ( she wines cries even when I sing talk to her while doing a task washing bottles etc
And I am going back to work 4-10pm mon-Friday
No option as my husband has been made redundant ( he can't look after DD and not make a tip never mind actually doing a bit of House work )

I would love another child but When whenDD is at school is that easier ?

Please tell me your experience
Pearls of wisdom

uhoh2016 Tue 07-Mar-17 11:55:04

There's never going to be a right or wrong time to have another child. I wouldn't think about how your dd is now (not being able to put her down etc) by the time you conceive again, presuming it's fairly soon, and you've given birth she will be past this stage and more likely to be toddling about by then. I had ds2 when ds1 was 2yr 9m it's all a bit of a blur now but we muddled through each day somehow. They are 9 and almost 7 now and are really close.
I had ds3 2 years ago so the older 2 were in school by then it was nice to have 1 to 1 time with the baby but he won't share as much in common with them as they grow due to the age gap.
Do you have family help close by?
The only thing that would stop me ttc in your situation is the fact your dh is out of work

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now