Talk

Advanced search

Question

(5 Posts)
calimommy Sun 05-Mar-17 18:13:02

How to get through the day when you want to abandon your family by the side of the road, and drive off into the distance...? It's been one of those mornings.

skankingpiglet Sun 05-Mar-17 22:52:25

Gin?

Perhaps best to wait until you are home so as not to drink and drive, but I certainly find it helps on those days flowers

Flowerydems Sun 05-Mar-17 23:14:40

Wine for sure... in fact I'm having mine just now. I find crying helps sometimes. Obviously feel guilty but if it's the only thing that bloody works

calimommy Mon 06-Mar-17 04:09:43

Oh man the whole day was like that. We survived. kids are hard work. Most of the time I don't mind and even a smile or a giggle makes it better but sometimes I step back and think "this is bullshit. Who's fucking idea was this?"

Tomorrow is another day! Bon chance ladies x

Aebj Mon 06-Mar-17 04:20:07

Must be something in the air!!!
Why can't they put the socks they have worn and dirty in the laundry pile.?
Why can't they see you are busy and help with carrying one plate to the table?
Why can't they pick up/ put away headphones for x box ( or whatever it is!!) and the disc!
But there is a god and that's when you watch them sleep! All seems to be forgotten then ( till you walk out the room and half fall over some random crap you have told them to put away a thousand times!!)
It's hard bloody work isn't it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now